d6jg wrote:
> The stream commands invoke stream.mp3 which is limited to mp3
> If there was a stream.flc I’m sure the Mediaserver skill could be easily
> modified to invoke it instead of mp3 it’s the changes required on LMS
> that might be a show stopper.

>From MyMedia settings:

Echo devices do not natively support FLAC, WMA, WAV, OGG or AIF files,
therefore support for these file formats requires transcoding. To enable
this, you must have a copy of FFmpeg installed on your computer.

So how could any Echo handle native flacs?

LMS server: Pi Zero

Amp: Denon PMA-50

Players/Speakers:  Touch, Logitech Radios, Sonos Play 1s & Beam,
Libratone Zipp, GGMM E2 & E3, Yamaha WXAD-010, Loewe Airspeaker, Google
Chromecast Audio, Home Mini & Nest Hub, Amazon Echo 2,3 and Show5,
Pioneer WX-SMA1, Roberts S1, O2 Joggler, Cisco Joggler, Avantree Priva
BT transmitter

Brexit =  ∞ stupidity