DCtoDaylight wrote:
> I noticed something a little odd the other day, and was curious if
> anyone else has experienced this...
> I had set my two transporters to be synchronized, and was playing some
> tunes while house cleaning, and I noticed that the two were out of sync
> by about a second.  Never had this happen with my older linux box....  I
> un-synced one of the players, and re-synced it, and they seemed to stay
> in sync, but I probably only played it that way for another hour....
>
> Anybody else noticed issues with syncing players on a Raspberry/PICore
> player?

Yes I have noticed that when using a Pi3. ItÂ’s one of the reasons I
reverted to a Linux PC to run LMS but I did also take the opportunity to
run it on SSD with files via NFS on my NAS. The SSD makes it very quick
to scan and also makes the GUI response very rapid.
I shall retry the Pi route with a Pi4 in the next few weeks now that the
LAN and USB buses have been separated.

VB2.4[/B] STORAGE *QNAP TS419P (NFS)
[B]Living Room* - Joggler & SB3 -> Onkyo TS606 -> Celestion F20s
*Office* - Pi3+Sreen -> Sony TAFE320 -> Celestion F10s / Pi2+DAC & SB3
-> Onkyo CRN755 -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
*Dining Room* -> SB Boom
*Kitchen* -> UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
*Bedroom (Bedside)* - Pi2+DAC ->ToppingTP21 ->AKG Headphones
*Bedroom (TV)* - SB Touch ->Sherwood AVR ->Mordaunt Short M10s
Everything controlled by iPeng