Hi Michael,

Song Mix appears, but no tracks are pulled from either Tidal or Qobuz
now (both services have been active for several months).  Are there new
known issues, are there any logs I can gather and share?

I have removed both DSTM, and LastMix and reinstalled/restarted LMS to
no change.   Not sure when this started, if with 2.0 or another.

Thanks for any help.

Joggler O2/Squeezeplay OS w/EDO hack->Monoprice USB ->W4S DSDse ->
Cardas Golden Reference XLR -> Sim Audio P-5 -> Cardas Golden Reference
XLR -> Sim Audio W-5 -> Cardas Golden Reference Hi-Mid,PS Audio Xstream
Plus Low-> Magnepan 3.6R  /// Joggler O2/SqueezePlay OS w/EDO hack
->USB-> Pioneer SC-99  -> NHT SuperOne 2.1