gstalnaker wrote:
> Well, I tried using phpLiteAdmin, supposedly a SQLite version of
> phpSQLAdmin, but it does not 'recognize' library.db as a SQLite db. I
> even copied the entire ./Cache folder and nothing doing.
>
> But I'm good now -- using mp3tag is the way to go.
>
> Thanks.
>
> On 12/8/2019 5:26 AM, reinholdk wrote:
> > gstalnaker wrote:
> >> All,
> >>
> >> I thought I could, perhaps, copy the contents of the Cache folder to
> >> local drive, then set up phpLiteAdmin and open the DB in it, and try
> >> use it's UI to do some SQL digging, but phpLiteAdmin persistently
> says
> >> that the files I copied (all of them) from the LMS ./Cache folder
> are
> >> not SQLite db files.
> >>
> > You would just need the library.db file. It's a sqlite db (unless you
> > are running a very old LMS with MySql support or did some tweaking to
> > use MySql).
> > But as others suggested, loading all files with mp3tag should work.
> Of
> > course it might take a while...

> > reinholdk's Profile:
> http://forums.slimdevices.com/member.php?userid=36070
> > View this thread:
> http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=111324

For future reference - this will open library.db perfectly -
https://sqlitebrowser.org/

VB2.4[/B] STORAGE *QNAP TS419P (NFS)
[B]Living Room* - Joggler & SB3 -> Onkyo TS606 -> Celestion F20s
*Office* - Pi3+Sreen -> Sony TAFE320 -> Celestion F10s / Pi2+DAC & SB3
-> Onkyo CRN755 -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
*Dining Room* -> SB Boom
*Kitchen* -> UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
*Bedroom (Bedside)* - Pi2+DAC ->ToppingTP21 ->AKG Headphones
*Bedroom (TV)* - SB Touch ->Sherwood AVR ->Mordaunt Short M10s
Everything controlled by iPeng