I'm being warned by Microsoft now that my Windows 7 PC that I run LMS on
will soon be extinct as far as support goes.  Since this PC is on all
the time, perhaps I could save some money on monthly household electrons
by migrating to more "environmentally friendly" hardware that doesn't
have a 400w-500w power supply.

To the Community:  What would be your vote on the best hardware platform
to effectively run LMS on that I could leave on indefinitely and keep a
low power consumption footie-print?

As an aside, my Linux skills are weak but slowly developing.  I'm going
to, in the interim before migrating hardware, install LUbuntu on the old
PC and reinstall LMS just to see if I can.  I have a backup LMS on
another Windows box to keep the tunes rolling while I work.

All suggestions greatly appreciated.

Michael