Ge Ba wrote:
> Sorry, Huey, I’m not the developer, but as I understand it is, C-3PO is
> made very specifically for High Resolution, or at least lossless Audio.
> Not sure if there is any benefit in upsampling lossy formats. But if
> Squeezelite does it, why not.
>

> Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ok, makes sense I guess. I just noticed that squeezelite upsampling
seems to confuse my DAC when using spotty, or that is what it seems like
currently. Need to further investigate to get to a foolproof working
situation!

The whole sox filtering made easy is indeed a very nice feature of this
plugin.

(Also I must admit that I need to do some careful listening sessions to
determine whether upsampling and filtering adds something anyway...)