Blackfiction wrote:
> Hi,
> I hope someone can help me out. Lately I have some problems with playing
> hires (>24bit 96khz) files on my main system. I thought it was player
> hardware related but it is also not working in the kitchen with my SB
> Touch. There is no sound. Looking at the server log I see a lot of these
> messages;
>
> Slim::Player::Song::open (410) Error: Couldn't create command line for
> flc playback for [file:///S:/Music/....
>
> Does anyone know what this error means and how I can solve it so
> everything will be just like it was?
>
> Thanks in advance

The SB Touch works fine but the squeezelite player (ultrarendu) does not
play anything above 24bit 96khz...
I have added some more log files (source/player) and I hope someone can
help me out...

|Filename: server.log (1).zip                                       |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=28817|

Living: Ultrarendu -> Benchmark DAC2 HGC -> Benchmark AHB2 -> ATC SCM19
v2 & Sennheiser HD650
Kitchen: SB Touch -> Audio Pro Addon T10 gen2
Kids rooms: SB Booms
Bedroom: SB Boom & SB Radio
Controls: iPeng & LMS via internet
Server: Windows 10 Pro with LMS 7.9.2