results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=111405
Question: What music service should be tightly integrated with My Music
first?

- Deezer
- Napster
- Qobuz
- Tidal
- Other
- I don't care about online services

> >> I don't use SlimBrowse because I cannot get extra meta-data, or
> control
> >> album sort orders, etc - there is not (AFAIK) much that can be
> altered
> >> with SlimBrowse commands. So, yeah it'd be nice for these extra
> actions
> >> to also be (optionally, I guess) added to the JSONRPC 'albums'
> command
> >> response. e.g. add 'extra_commands_loop:[ {text:'More on Spotify',
> >> command:['spotty', ....]}, {...}]'
> >
> > I fully agree that whatever is created needs to be able to work with
> > jsonrpc - Alexa skills rely on that.
>
> I think it's the wrong way. To have a link to a music service as part of
>
> an album list sounds wrong. I'll have to think about an alternative way
>
> to get those links. But they will not be part of the albums query
> response. You can get the "external ID" for a track/album/artist using
> the corresponding query, though.
>
> --
>
> Michael

I don't mind if the query is not under the 'normal' Albums query and is
in its own category, just as long as it can be queried somehow other
than iteratively parsing menus ;) Maybe add a 'musicservice' query or
some such?