I think this might be a known issue but I couldn't find a clear
statement in the forums - maybe someone can help me out ...

I'm running LMS 7.9.2 - 1575296326 on Windows 10 with my music on a
local NTFS drive.

If I use non-Latin (I think specifically non CP-1252) characters in
filenames, LMS can't see them, even if I just Browse Music Folder.
Here's an example:

01 - Violin Concerto No. 1 in A minor (Hlaváček) - I. Allegro
Moderato.flac

I can rename them of course: filenames are not that important and the
tags work fine with Unicode.  But by default I often use artist names in
filenames so it could easily re-occur and I might not notice which will
be generally annoying.

Any ideas?