mherger wrote:
> > Very often my connection to mysqueezebox.com servers fails! I noticed
>
> We don't geo block access to our infrastructure. What kind of failure do
>
> you get? Anything in LMS' server.log? Or the browser?
>
> --
>
> Michael

I noticed when mysqueezebox.com server IP changes there is no connection
to mysqueezebox.com, so i can't access Tidal, Deezer and other server
related apps. On diagnostic tab in control panel i see it can't connect
to mysqueezebox.com. When server IP change to another verythings fine
again. Is it possible to make mysqueezebox.com server IP static somehow?