Thanks, @digimaster for creating this simple package for QNAP users. I
am a new QNAP user, switched from synology. There has never been an
issue with synology NAS running LMS. It has not been easy with QNAP,
which is odd. This package fills that gap. However, I have been unable
to display unicode on my transporter. The LMS runs on a TVS-471-i3 with
16GB of RAM. I had no such problem with LMS running on a Synology NAS.

Here is the thread where users reported exactly the problem and
solution;

https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?103014-Unicode-chars-not-displayed-on-the-Transporter-with-the-latest-LMS-7-9/page2

I can not by myself to solve this, as it is too techinical. Would you be
able to release a fixed version?

Basically the problem is the Transport displays Pinyin, an English
translation of Chinese character. It is scrambled codes.

thanks