kidstypike wrote:
> Well I've thought about doing this many times, but you know how it is
> with more than one LMS server running, every time you do anything and
> have to reboot an LMS server machine, or even restart LMS after a plugin
> or LMS update, half your players have buggered off and connected to a
> running LMS. :)
>
> But I'll give it a go and see how I get on with it. A good percentage of
> the spare albums are badly tagged though, but I suppose I could BMF them
> through the Remote Libraries route???
>
> Just a thought, it's a good thing that the 60,000 tracks are also on my
> NAS, as I wouldn't know how to mount a USB SSD thats connected to Pi1,
> onto Pi2 :confused:

Is there a Dlna server on the NaS because if I remember correctly you
can access that via remote libraries if you switch on dlna discovery
somewhere. If so no second LMS at all to bugger up your players. Can’t
remember how you switch it on though

VB2.4[/B] STORAGE *QNAP TS419P (NFS)
[B]Living Room* - Joggler & SB3 -> Onkyo TS606 -> Celestion F20s
*Office* - Pi3+Sreen -> Sony TAFE320 -> Celestion F10s / Pi2+DAC & SB3
-> Onkyo CRN755 -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
*Dining Room* -> SB Boom
*Kitchen* -> UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
*Bedroom (Bedside)* - Pi2+DAC ->ToppingTP21 ->AKG Headphones
*Bedroom (TV)* - SB Touch ->Sherwood AVR ->Mordaunt Short M10s
Everything controlled by iPeng