mherger wrote:
> First of all I'd recommend what you already know: fix your genres...
>
> Second there's a CLI command "randomplaygenreselectall 1" to select them
> all. That should allow you to select all genres without the limitation
> of the web UI.

I enabled telnet and logged in and executed this command. Is what it
returned, what would be expected?

Do I understand that now, all genres are selected, and will remain
selected as new genres are added and automatically selected during the
nightly rescan? This would obviate the need to run this command again.

29100

|Filename: telnet.jpg                                               |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=29100|