mherger wrote:
> It only took me about two years to finalise the next minor release in
> the LMS 7.9 branch - 7.9.2. It's finally released.
>
> http://downloads.slimdevices.com/LogitechMediaServer_v7.9.2/
>
> >   >   >
  - Improved RandomPlay and Don't Stop the Music integration
  - Support for the OPUS codec
  - A plugin to edit your Presets
  - Support for newer platforms added
  - ...and a lot more

> More details are available here:
> http://htmlpreview.github.io/?https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Logitech/slimserver/public/7.9/Changelog7.html
>
> I've created a 7.9.3 branch, which might see the random bug fix and
> nightly builds. But I plan to concentrate on a version 8. Let's see
> what that gives :-)
>
> Enjoy the music!
Thank you very much.
Personally, I thought this is a good moment to make you another donation
for all your good work, so I just did. Myabe it will inspire others as
well...

2x Touch, working on a Odroid-C2/Soekris-DAC/Hypex-Ncore all-in-one
solution.