kidstypike wrote:
> This problem happens to me every now and then, it probably happens to a
> lot of users, but will very often go unnoticed. A restart of LMS usually
> fixes it.

Ok. :-(
Before I used a Pi 3B+, 7" Display, M2-SSD with Squeezelite, Jivelite
and LMS together in one enclosure. I switched it off every time after
usage.
Now I am using this enclosure only for Squeezelite and Jivelite and I
have an extra Pi 4, M2-SSD with the LMS running the whole time.

The WAF (Woman acceptance factor) is extremely low if it is working
sometimes and sometimes not. :-(

Is it possible to restart LMS at a defined time in piCorePlayer?