FredFredrickson wrote:
> Does anybody have experience with dbpoweramp's PerfectTunes? Does it
> automatically "fix" tags for large libraries or is it all manual review?

It can do lots of automatic fixing. Best thing to do is get it and
experiment with your needs.  There's a full version available for
limited-time trial, so you can know whether worth purchasing. I own it,
and for me, simply being able to do AccurateRip comparisons of already
ripped CDs is worth the price. I've also used it to fix artwork
(automatically) on lots of older rips.  And I use its sister product,
dbpoweramp, for ripping and converting.

*Home:* VBA 4TB (2.5)>LMS 7.9.2>Transporter, Touch, Boom, Radio (all
ethernet)
*Cottage:* VBA 3TB (2.4)>LMS 7.9.1>Touch>Benchmark DAC I, Boom, Radio
w/Battery (ethernet, Radio WIFI)
*Office:* Win10(64)>LMS 7.9.2>Squeezelite
*The Wild (no internet): *PiCorePlayer 4.0 on rPi 3B+, hifiberry
Dac+Pro, 4TB USB (LMS & Squeezelite)
*Controllers:* iPhone6 & iPadAir2 (iPeng), CONTROLLER, or SqueezePlay
7.8 on Win10(64) laptop
*Files:* ripping: dbpa > FLAC; post-rip: mp3tag, PerfectTunes;
Streaming: Spotify