There are too many changing parts right now... (LMS updates, SLX is now
on 64 bit, etc.)

I deactivated all Plugins except Custom Browse, Custom Scan, Multi
Library, and Material. I didn't get the error when I restarted LMS
(using the restart dialog). I reactivated the plugins, two at the time,
AirPlay bridge last, and still didn't get the error. Then I saw that the
AirPlay bridge didn't get activated (the download timed out). I re-tried
it a few times (restarting LMS via the dialog, sometimes via stopping
and restarting QLMS). I got the error only once (one time, with several
entries of the same error in the log) but I don't know what I did. Now
LMS is running with the AirPlay bridge again and I didn't get this
error. :confused:

I'll try later to add and remove a new (random, simple) plugin. Maybe
there's a difference between these two restarting options and only one
is causing this. Or it's one of these errors that need two or more
cycles to manifest. Like compiling LaTeX documents.

QLMS 8.0.0@2.10.02 x64 (digimaster) with perl 5.28 dedicated to me. :D /
QNAP 469L QTS 4.3.4