d6jg wrote:
> Have you done a complete clear and rescan as recommended earlier?
> LMS may not have detected any change to the file and thus not rescanned
> it properly.
>
> On a more general note although you may have used JRiver and iTunes for
> ages that does not make them as competent as mp3tag when it comes to
> this sort of thing. iTunes definitely isn’t.

After additional testing, the problem seems to be the name I use for the
genre itself - Rock/Pop.  If I change the genre to "Alternative," in
either JRiver or MP3Tag (just downloaded), LMS properly shows the Genre

And before anyone suggests that I remove the slash from the Genre name,
please note that LMS properly handles the 5000+ other tracks I have with
this Genre (including the other 13 tracks on the album).