Hey all,

I've been experiencing skipping/buffering issues with Pandora the past
few months. I have a premium account. The symptoms have been:

- Songs ending abruptly
- Next track not loading
- Songs skipping while playing

I'm in Australia, and am using a DNS service to get around the
geo-blocking, but have the same issue if I use a VPN. Other streaming
services, or internet based radio work fine. Note - that Pandora used to
work absolutely fine for the better part of two or three years.
I've turned on debug logging for Pandora, but there are no errors in the
logs :/

This is what I'm running at the moment:

Code:
--------------------
    Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.3 - 1580910396 @ Thu Feb 6 04:14:58 CET
2020
  Hostname: raspberrypi
  Server IP Address: x.x.x.x
  Server HTTP Port Number: 9000
  Operating system: Debian - EN - utf8
  Platform Architecture: armv7l-linux
  Perl Version: 5.28.1 - arm-linux-gnueabihf-thread-multi-64int
  Audio::Scan: 1.02
  IO::Socket::SSL: 2.060
  Database Version: DBD::SQLite 1.58 (sqlite 3.22.0)
  Total Players Recognized: 2

Has their service just degraded substantially? Let me know if there's
any more info I can provide.