I have got a strange problem. The Transporter in my kitchen plays way
too slow…. My Transporter in the living room plays fine. The are running
on a pi with picoreplayer.

Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.2 - 1575296326 @ Mon Dec 2 15:50:12
CET 2019
Værtsnavn: piCoreLMS
Serverens IP-adresse: 192.168.1.27
Serverens HTTP-portnummer: 9000
Styresystem: piCore - DA - utf8
Platformarkitektur: armv8l-linux
Perl-version: 5.28.2 - arm-linux-gnueabihf-thread-multi-64int
Audio::Scan: 1.02
IO::Socket::SSL: 2.066
Databaseversion: DBD::SQLite 1.58 (sqlite 3.22.0)
Samlet antal kendte afspillere: 3

I have tried a Xiilink reset. But it did not helt. I was so frustrated
that I thought that the know power supply problem finaly hit me, so I
changed the powersupply. That did not help either.
Then I tried to switch the Transporter to another LMS running on my
Readynas. That is a version 7.9.1 and then it suddenly played fine.
Switched back to the picoreplayer LMS and the problem was still there.
The pi has been rebootet too. Both reboot and power off/on

What can be wrong ?  Any clues ???

Callesoroe
Living room: Transporter, Tact RCS 2.2X digital preamp, Martin Logan
Vista speakers, AMPS(Icepower): Acoustic Reality Ear Enigma
PLUS(PANELS), Acoustic Reality Ear TWO MKII(Bas)
Kitchen: Transporter - Prodipe Pro 5 active bi-amp speakers. Bedroom:
Receiver+UE boombox, Kids: Receiver+Active speakers, Guestroom: Touch -
Bencmark DAC1, JBL LSR305 active speakers , TIDAL HIFI flac streaming.
http://www.last.fm/user/callesoroe