Hi Marco,
Not sure you remember me but I just wanted to send my deep appreciation
of the improvements you brought into the C-3CPO. I can now add all my
equalizer settings in one go (the text size is significantly longer) -
thanks for that. It definitely helps a lot.
Also, many small changes make your plugin a fantastic sound adjuster
with a lot of flexibility.
Wanted to ask you:
1. When I set the loudness gain higher or lower than zero, the volume is
higher. Is this normal? (I have set it at zero as I am using the
equalizer and the volume attenuation is at 6).
2. Have you ever managed to work with OSS drivers through squeezebox
(with Alsa to OSS emulation)?
I have a Vortexbox and installed Daphile which sounds best for me using
the LMS player. I just don't know how to get the OSS driver installed
(found the driver in Gentoo resources which is Daphile's OS).
Thanks