slimhase wrote:
> @ElFishli;
> could you help and try to replicate again the issue using the newest
> firmware (v0.5.468) and share the log file with philippe_44?
>
> I wanted to do it, but due ot my setup, I have to use RX/TX pins for the
> display and telnet (at least in my setup using stated pins?) appereantly
> does not give the full log info.
>
> That would be really helpful to track down the issue.
>
> See the discussion here for the current status:
> https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?111328-ANNOUNCE-the-SqueezeAMP-next-generation-squeezeboxen-amplifier-receiver&p=966475&viewfull=1#post966475

Sorry, just came back from skiing last night : )

I updated to v0.5.480 this morning and started Deutschlandfunk.
Scrolling was stable until I left home. I kept it running for the day
and I can check when I come home in the evening.
If threre is anything in particular I should log, I am happy to help as
I'm not using RX&TX for the I2C interface.