chill wrote:
> I think that's the key to this issue.  I have most of my music stored
> the same way as the OP (each folder contains one big FLAC, a separate
> CUE and a JPG).  I exclusively use the 'Artists' or 'Albums' option to
> drill down into my music, and selecting single tracks works perfectly.
> But as a test, to replicate the OPs problem, I used the 'Music Folder'
> option to drill down and select a single track, and indeed the entire
> FLAC file gets added to the playlist.
>
> @chopinhauer - make sure LMS has scanned your music folder, then try
> using the 'Artists' option underneath the main 'My Music' item in the
> left pane.

OK, I managed to create playlists from cue files under 'artists'. Pity
that I can't do this by using my music folder instead because that how
my music is organised and I'm not going to systematically retag my
87,000 tracks. Yes, I know my tagging should have been better in the
first place, but c'est la guerre. Maybe one day LMS will allow this
(Michael H can you hear me? I doubt it as this doesn't seem to be high
priority).