I have LMS (7.9.X) set up on my QNAP NAS.  On the NAS, I have my FLAC
files and MP3 files stored under two different main folders.  Most of
the time, I just need to access the flac files, so the flac folder is
what the LMS is set to scan.  However, from time to time, it would be
nice if I can access that MP3 folder/database without having it there
all the time to clutter my library.  A long time ago, I have the MP3
folder listed on the folder list on LMS but with all items (music,
picture, etc) unchecked, and that used to allow me to go into the MP3
folder via "music folder" view, but it's no longer the case.

Is there a way to set up with two libraries and call them up separately
and easily?  I tried looking into the settings and plugins and remain
clueless as to what can allow me to do that.

Thanks.