Got this message in Spotty settings (I assume it might mean something to
you) - not noticed any issues though. - it's working well :-)

Do you know when this happened? Can you check your server.log?

Access Rate limit exceeded for:

Something happened recently, when the number of requests triggered by Spotty installations doubled within a day. And we're talking about _millions_ of requests to the Spotify back-end. In particular this "tracks" call exploded. And I don't know why. When this happens Spotify would at some point reject requests coming from Spotty with this "access rate limited" message. That's bad news. I tried hard to prevent this kind of situation.

--

Michael