c5003153 wrote:
> Yes. Sure. But currently the protocol settings to "Information" does not
> work. Nothing changed if I switch the setting form Debug to Infiormation
> and back. Although I restart the server. Any idea?

1. The http network code is documented with log message which are only
generated when level is DEBUG - no extra message will be generated when
level is INFO
2. As Michael has said, logging message level changes are not normally
kept between restarts unless you have checked the necessary box.

If you do stop & then restart LMS server immediately,  when LM is
stopped, I clear the cache.db to make sure behaviour is identical in
each run and cached results are not used.