slartibartfast wrote:
> Someone could have been controlling your player if ports had been
> forwarded. What are your "power on resume" settings under Player
> settings/audio? Changing them might help but no idea why the issue would
> arise.
>
> Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Ok, I understand.  Ports aren't forwarded so I don't think that could be
the issue.

I need to check the settings when I get home, the local network
restriction is preventing me from accessing the settings over my VPN.

I did do a small experiment though last night before I saw your comment.
I observed that every time the player was powered on it immediately
started playing the previously played playlist.  This is not the
behavior it had on the previous install.  I hard powered off the player
and powered it back up.  Will see today if it's playing automatically
again and I will also see if I play a playlist today if it starts
playing it again on its own later this week.