dej...@kraanendejong.nl wrote:
> I think it's the same.
> 29757

But when I click on a specific playlist it is NOT the same. It differs.
My playlist 'Prince Quiet.m3u' has the owner 'ssods', and my playlist
'OMD All' has the owner '500'. Both owners have different and not full
rights. Guess everything has to be changed to the owner 'admin' which
owner has full rights to my folder 'Music' and
'Playlists'?2975929760

|Filename: WinSCP info4.png                                         |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=29760|

*Storage* - QNAP TS269pro
*Server* - LMS 7.9.3 - Raspberry Pi3 - piCorePlayer v3.21
*Living *- Receiver/Duet - Dynaudio Xeo 5
*Kitchen *- Squeezebox Radio
*Bathroom *- Squeezebox Radio
*Study *- Receiver/Duet - Yamaha Pianocraft RXE-600