Hello,

For the software button, I wanted to allude to a function that allows a
clean restart of LMS because currently I am forced to cut the power of
the network drive to the wild.

The blue button on the right (ON/OFF) of the LMS player allows you to
mute the sound of the player but no case to restart it.

When I connect in ssh, I can not restart the player by typing the
following command:
sudo service logitechmediaserver restart.

Finally, in "My applications", only the Qobuz icon is present. I wanted
to test TIDAL because my trial period with Qobuz is coming to an end.

|Filename: Qobuz.JPG                                                |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=30073|