Hello,

I think I found a little issue.

When I browse my library by genre, then click on the "M" (more) icon
next to the genre, I get two options:
- Random Mix Genre Songs
- Random mix Genre Albums
(At my home, the LMS interface is displayed in French. I am not sure of
the English translations that I mentioned here.)

In general, the playlists generated by selecting one of these two
options correctly use the selected genre. However, if the genre name
contains an extended character, the generated playlist does not use the
selected genre. (That's the issue.)

For example, with the genres "chanson française" or "flûte" this does
not work.

Obviously, when using Material Skin, I have the same behavior. But, with
Material Skin, when I click on a genre (without going through the "more"
menu) I have an additional option "random albums". This option, unlike
the previous two, gives the expected result, even when the genre
contains an extended character.

FYI, I'm using the latest version of LMS 7.9.3.