Hi all,

Apologies if an answer to either of these lie somewhere on the forum. I
dug for a while and found a few related threads but ultimately no
solution. I've finally pulled LMS off of my ancient Readynas Ultra 4
Plus and onto a separate Raspberry Pi 3b+, and so far I've really been
happy with the results except for two lingering issues.

THE FIRST IS THAT I CAN'T CHANGE THE PORT OF THE WEB UI TO PORT 80. I'VE
TRIED THE FOLLOWING:

- Setting it under Advanced->Network, but the input field only flashes
  red, and displays a response that '"80" is not a valid number'
- Setting it as a command-line argument added to "SLIMOPTIONS" in
  /etc/default/logitechmediaserver, but it just seems to get ignored and
  defaults to 9000
- Setting it by changing the "httpport" value in server.prefs in
  /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/prefs but it's similarly ignored, and then
  something resets the value in server.prefs

I have a firewall running but I allowed traffic on port 80, and then
just turned the firewall off completely just to be sure but with no
luck. As far as I can tell nothing else on the system is using port 80,
but I can't say for sure because I don't know how to check. Any
thoughts?

THE SECOND ISSUE IS THAT I CAN'T CONNECT TO THE FOLLOWING STREAM:
HTTPS://S2.VOSCAST.COM:8967/STREAM.OGG

/var/log/squeezeboxserver/server.log shows this on each attempt:
"[20-05-02 16:50:54.8125] Slim::Player::Squeezebox2::statHandler (149)
Error: 10:c3:7b:6b:0c:c4: Decoder does not support file format, code 0"

And here is a screenshot of Ogg-related filetype settings:

30210

I can confirm that the stream works in my browser, and other radio
streams still work inside LMS.

This is on a Raspberry Pi 3b+ running raspbian buster. The rest of my
system info copied from info panel is:

Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.2 - 1578996832 @ Tue Jan 14 12:16:57
CET 2020
Hostname: undercommon
Server IP Address: 192.168.10.120
Server HTTP Port Number: 9000
Operating system: Debian - EN - utf8
Platform Architecture: armv7l-linux
Perl Version: 5.28.1 - arm-linux-gnueabihf-thread-multi-64int
Audio::Scan: 1.02
IO::Socket::SSL: 2.060
Database Version: DBD::SQLite 1.58 (sqlite 3.22.0)

Thanks so much for any help :-)

|Filename: Screen Shot 2020-05-02 at 8.56.20 AM.png                 |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=30210|