Apesbrain wrote:
> Sure, but in the meantime just set up a remote desktop session to your
> server and you don't even need to get out of your chair.  Use Windows
> own remote server app, or install Chrome Remote Desktop or RealVNC.

Thanks - VNC has done the trick for me. But it was a mission to take the
PC out from its dark corner, hook up screen etc., then do the VNC
install. All is now easy to use from the office chair, so it was
worthwhile. And next time I'm setting up something to run unattended,
I'll put VNC on before walking away!

Digital: Squeezebox Duet Receiver - Yamaha RX-V2700 and Jamo speakers
Analogue: Speakercraft MZC-66 for whole house system
Logitech Music Server: 7.9.3 on an elderly PC running Win 10 Pro,
headless
Library: External USB drive
Ethernet: Squeezebox Duet Receiver
Wifi: Duet controller + Android Squeezer