bpa wrote:
> We're crossing post - it's getting crazy.
>
> I know your not using Windows but NAS devices can be "odd" .

I was just making sure we're talking about the same things.

bpa wrote:
> 30M files downloaded for me in 4 secs - it is 300mbit/.sec connection so
> even at 60mbits it would be 20 sec - your LMS log shows download took
> about 1m50sec.

That's what I'm trying to say: The download did NOT finish. It was
"ended" after 1m50s, because I clicked on "Restart now".

bpa wrote:
> Wait until tomorrow - I'll try slower 10mbits link to force the issue &
> check the LMS code.
>
> Personally I think the 30M ZIP file is too big and Philippe may needs to
> have a warning for user with slow ISP links.

I have no clue why the download from sourceforge is that slow. The test
files here https://xirvik.com/speed downloaded with the expected speed
(between 5 MB/s and 6.9 MB/s, except for Luxembourg, there it was
300KB/s).

QLMS 8.0.0@2.20 x64 (digimaster) with perl 5.30.1 / QNAP 469L QTS 4.3.4