30332

I waited for the download to finish and then clicked on "Restart now".
The installation was successful. I think that if "Restart now" is
clicked, the file is checked. If it's done downloading and there were no
real CRC errors, it will pass the test and then be installed. If not
(because maybe I was trigger happy), the checksum test fails and a new
download is triggered. This download and its installation will fail,
too, if the download is not completed before LMS shuts down whatever
process is downloading the plugin.

|Filename: LMS_plugin_installer.png                                 |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=30332|

QLMS 8.0.0@2.20 x64 (digimaster) with perl 5.30.1 / QNAP 469L QTS 4.3.4