sodface wrote:
> Noted, and I appreciate the feedback.  We'll see how it goes, I'm not
> completely against another solution.  To be honest though, If I went
> another direction it would probably be just a different dlna server,
> like minidlna or something else that's already in the Alpine repos.

You didn’t say you were on Alpine but yes minidlna is probably better
than LMS as a dlna server for Films.

LMS dlna was something that appeared when LMS was truly a Logitech
product but after it went open source I don’t think it’s been touched at
all. You’d have to ask Michael Herger to be sure.

Dlna has no true standard and that’s its biggest problem. Dlna things
can be dlna compliant, dlna certified or dlna supported. It’s a
nightmare. Plex includes a dlna server but when used with a Plex client
(which is available for Roku) it uses its own protocol that works.

VB2.4[/B] STORAGE *QNAP TS419P (NFS)
[B]Living Room* - Joggler & SB3 -> Onkyo TS606 -> Celestion F20s
*Office* - Pi3+Sreen -> Sony TAFE320 -> Celestion F10s / Pi2+DAC & SB3
-> Onkyo CRN755 -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
*Dining Room* -> SB Boom
*Kitchen* -> UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
*Bedroom (Bedside)* - Pi2+DAC ->ToppingTP21 ->AKG Headphones
*Bedroom (TV)* - SB Touch ->Sherwood AVR ->Mordaunt Short M10s
Everything controlled by iPeng