Running Logitech Media Server Version: 8.0.0 - 1586295499 @ Tue Apr 7
23:43:02 WEDT 2020 on Windows 10

I see a message at the bottom of the main screen: A new version of
Logitech Media Server is available. (Click here)

When I click here, I get:

Software Updates
Home > Software Updates
An updated version of Logitech Media Server is available and ready to
install.
A new version of Logitech Media Server is available.
More

I'm thinking that clicking on More should offer to install the
"available and ready to install" new version, but instead I get the
github changes page:

https://github.com/Logitech/slimserver/commits/public/8.0

Is this what it's supposed to do?

I've been downloading and manually installing new versions for many
years, but when I see a message that a new version is available, I
expect some kind of automatic installation, or at least a link to a
download page.