Hallo!

I use a pi3 which runs picoreplayer/LMS. I have 2 (3) players at this
location, 2 physical SBs and one picoreplayer (which I don't use)

I hav had all along a problem with that the GUI seems to lose contact
with the server...

One example is that when I drop a .wav file in the current playlist I
get:

-Error: No items found in playlist
Cannot play music without a player connected.-

But there are 3 tracks, the first playing fine.

If I'd try to change song by hitting the >> in the GUI, nothing happens.
The player selection drop menu in the upper right of the GUI indicates
correct (playing) player. But if I choose the player again and quickly
hit >> it works sometime, but I have to be fast..

I find that dropping files do work efter I have started/restated the Pi.
But after a hour or so playing it stops.

My Squeezemote on a windoze phone never fails to change song when asked
to. So its seems more like a clinent (Mac laptop) problem?

What could be the problem?

//