Hi,
I’ve recently installed PiCorePlayer on pi2b and the player works really
well when connected to my current LMS on Windows 10.

However I’d like to run lms on the pi and have enabled this and set up a
share to my QNAP NAS.

When I start a scan it aborts very quickly and the pi reboots so any log
which might indicate the root of the problem  is lost

I’ve upgraded everything to current versions but still no success in
scanning anything more than 500 of the 12000 tracks in my library.

Greatful for any ideas on how to progress the Problem.

Thanks
Gerry