Well .. I decided to look a little harder. Almost 5 minutes after
posting the previous reply, I did a little more sleuthing I found a
trace to a Google Code archive (that I participated in but forgot about
the discussion) 12 years ago after talk of reviving Erland's original
project to work with LMS7. I've spent a fair amount of time doing
searches the last two days but for anyone in the future looking for
Eric's repositories, he's put them up on Github (thank you Eric). You
can find them here (hope Eric doesn't mind me putting a link up. If you
do Eric, I will remove the link. I still appreciate your work 12 years
ago when I asked for this plugin).

https://github.com/koldinger?tab=overview&from=2020-04-01&to=2020-04-30