bpa wrote:
> Is the artwork in the queue of songs to be played also wrong when the
> playing track is out of sync ?

I have another log, this time from a playlist with Spotify tracks
included. I have attached a jpg of the playlist queue which shows track
times. As well as the server log another file shows a version of the
server log filtered on (Slim::Music::Info). The metadata and artwork
fall one track behind after the Spotify track by Arcade Fire. This track
should be followed by Spock's Beard after 6:29 minutes but you can see
that Spock's Beard info isn't requested until 13:35 minutes after the
Spotify track.

|Filename: tracks.txt                                               |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=31107|