mherger wrote:
> > Hi Michael, thank you again for your help. But I cannot find any
> setting
> > for the random play. Could you give me a hint, please?
> Open Random Play in the web UI and you'll find a checkbox to enable
> addition of new tracks.
>
> --
> --
>
> Michael
It sounds silly, but I cannot find this setting anywhere in the web ui .
I cannot find random play, only random mix. And there is “Add new
tracks...” is activated. So when I play a random mix, new tracks are
added. But when I play my presets which are also random, no new track
are added.

The Earth Has Music For Those Who Listen