Hi All,
I've got the 8.0 nightly installed with Spotty integration and I'm only
able to see 200 playlists on the web UI and iPeng. Per the Media Scan
Details, I should have 440 Spotify playlists and another 77 iTunes
playlists per the Media Scan Details. Unable to find or view any of the
iTunes playlists and only 200 of the Spotify playlists.

I've read about changing the # of tracks per playlist limit, but is
there a setting to change the limit on playlists?

Running 8.0 on a RPi3B after taking a 5-year plus Squeezebox sabbatical.
Kudos to Michael and all the other contributors--still building arguably
the best and most extensible audiophile media server software. Thank
you!

My SB Classic and Radio both seem to be DOA, but it's been a fun
quarantine project to restore my old McIntosh amp and rebuild my
server/player on a RPi and get everything up and running in my new
Office/Listening Room/ManCave.