Hi

I have been running Logitech Media Server with up to 10 devices for the
past 15 years and I have never had this issue before. It refuses to scan
the directories/files. I have changed from the usual drive content to
another. I have updated Logitech Media Server to 7.9 too.
It simple shows the Abort Scan option and does not show any scanning
progress. This has been going on for about a month and no changes that I
am aware of triggered it. I just updated  Logitech Media Server to 7.9
this morning, so not that either. I can't find anyone local that knows
anything about this so reaching out to you.
Appreciate your help - thank you;)