Hello,
I have been trying Google home mini for the past weeks and found the
voice assistant pretty neat to launch music: it would recognise a radio
station name and would search and launch the radio station for example.

I am running LMS with several squeezebox radios at home and would love
to integrate those with google home.
I see there is a plug-in the populates and Google home sound device as a
squeezebox player, but I do not see any that would populate a squeezebox
as a Google home player, which would be great.
Is there any initiative for so? That would be great as I would love to
keep my old squeezebox radios.