Zombie wrote:
> To my knowledge I have not updated or changed anything. The NAS just
> shuts itself off at 3 am and turns on at 8 am. Don't even know if my LMS
> is 8.0. But QLMS is 2.21.00
> Of course I appreciate the work people do, but it is irritating is to
> find the system is not working. Wise from previous problems with LMS
> updates I have disabled them. If there is an update I first come here to
> read if it works at all. This time it didn't help. Why, I have no idea.
> How to avoid this in the future?

When you install QMLS it defaults to checking for, and updating to,
nightly builds when it restarts.  In the
/share/{HDA_DATA}/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer there is a file called
.QLMS.conf.  You can edit it to turn off automatic updates.   Replace
{HDA_DATA} with wherever it is installed on your Qnap.