Sep 08 06:15:52 alarm slimserver.pl[10444]: Async::HTTP: Unable to load
IO::Socket::SSL, will try connecting to SSL servers in non-SSL mode
Sep 08 06:15:52 alarm slimserver.pl[10444]: Can't locate Net/SSLeay.pm in @INC (you may need to install the Net::SSLeay module) (@INC contains:

You're missing a bunch of important modules.

I'll attach the end of the server log (set to Debug level). Any help
would be appreciated.

Your log file shows output which comes from non-default startup parameters (memory) and missing modules. Please go back to defaults as much as possible, and install all the missing dependencies. Then try again.

While you do so, please monitor your system's memory usage. I believe the process killed isn't always the one causing the OOM situation. It's just what the system believes it's a good candidate for various reasons (memory being one of them, obviously).

--

Michael