LMS is indeed installed on Windows 2012 server. Any ideas how I can
update to a newer SSL library. A standard updates I frequently update.

Unfortunately no, not yet. Activestate doesn't provide any updated version. Plus they recommend not using the PerlApp tool any more. That's the tool which bundles up Perl modules to one binary. Which means there's a lot of work ahead to further support LMS on Windows :-(.

That being said, it still should work. The errors you posted were confusing me, because I haven't seen them reported before. There have been SSL related issues, but not what you posted.

--

Michael