I'm using piCorePlayer 6.1.0, LMS 8.0.0 - 1599750927, Squeezebox Radio

A few US stations have stopped working for me this week (in the UK),
returning a 400 error.  Browsing radio stations, there are now very few
stations left to browse - a shadow of the usual situation.

'This article'
(https://radiotoday.co.uk/2020/09/international-radio-stations-now-restricted-on-tunein/)
confirms what I'd thought - that a copyright legal case has resulted in
TuneIn Radio removing access for UK users to most non-UK radio
stations.

Obviously, I can go and dig out direct streaming links for the stations
I want.  But, these aren't always as well formed in terms of audio
formats, and artwork.

How are others handling this?  Ideally, we'd move to an alternative
directory provider, but that would require a new plug-in, besides which,
the default plug-in is what everyone expects to use, and comes with LMS.