diode84 wrote:
> I don't really understand the difference in the two problems.
> But the logos for stations I have searched for in Radionet and saved to
> favorites, appear in the list of favorites even though they will not
> play
> unless selected by the web interface.
> Is that what you mean?

The Radiotime problem as stated in the first post is that stations play
but  you do not get Station logos ?
The Radionet problems is that station do not play from a Jiveplay UI
(i.e. LMS just display the URL) - if they do not play then LMS will not
even try to display a logo as there is nothing playing so there is no
problem relating to Logo

The question is whether station log still do not appear for you when you
are playing a Radiotime Favorite