Mine's a bit over 700MB so not so sure about that.

Feel free to upload it to

https://www.dropbox.com/request/T3RctyzGgNg0oFDubq6a

Largest playlist file is 583K -- i'm sure some of the lists are pointing

I assume that's 583KB, not 583'000 tracks?...

to files that may no longer exist.  As far as length, some playlists
over 8 hours or so if you are talking about length.  I have 130 playlsts
right now, but nothing changed since maybe 3 months ago as far as new
playlists.

FTS did change. I broke it at some point in the past: it wouldn't index tracks in a playlist any more. Now that I've fixed this, users with large playlists are suffering the issues you're seeing, as something about the indexing is super busy.

--

Michael